6 Eylül 2011 Salı

Amy Lee Style

Hey guys!

I'll be writing in eng. because there are some followers from the foreign countries but there'll still be some turkish phrases so beware! :P

Here is the style of my favorite singer Amy Lee. I love her so much and her music is also inspiring me a lot. So this time I'll be posting her style. To be hones she is not a stylish queen so please dont excapt the best but she is still cool and pretty... At least a diffrent style from my other postings. This time we'll have GOTHIC...

But first here is a link of one of my favorite songs of Evanescence ;)


Lets go on...


I want to start with the concerts...


when the subject is Amy I know that the first thing whe should see is the skirts... especially in concerts all her charisma comes from her skirts ;) So I'm generally in love with them...


But here the whole outfit is so cool to me. The top is so cool... 
Also once I've heard that some of her costumes are created by herself. Can this one be one of them?


The skirt...


Although she's gothic it cannot break her interests in cool and joyful colors ;)


Another skirt I'm in love...


Frankly This is a cool dress but Amy really should give some weight... Just a little not much



Here comes some public appearances...


Not only the dress but also the shoes are so good to me:)


And here is my favorite. She really should keep wearing this stuff because it fits her so good...


It's so obvious that she get married :P It's suits well but its a little strange to see her in a different style. But cool...



Cool one but the top is better than the skirt... Of course it's my idea :)


best best best...




too... too... too something... I dont know... hard to explain.. you decide :D


well the dress has its style but... down for me... I put this that maybe some of you may like :)



And the prof shootings...


Different but that's why I like it...


Nice style ha? I love putting the different packs in the same place...
özellikle yün kazak bence çok hoş bir fikir :D


Bide elbisenin tamamını görebilseydik...
who is the creater? 


cool top... very cool and she is very beautiful here...


Thats totally the best video in a fashionist aspect and this is the best dress of all...



So she is just a singer that's why I cant share more because these are the best... The others are so classic...  I dont care the only expectation that I wait from the band is not MODA, it's music and more music :)

Wish that may the betters become yours...
daha kötü bi çeviri yapamazdım heralde :D idare edin :D


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder