10 Eylül 2011 Cumartesi

Thalia...

I can't say she is a real moda icon but I love her so much so I wanted to choose the bests of her. No mather what the style is always a style...
Im not gonna talk a lot I just wanted to show some more inspirations for you all :)



Here are the bests of Thalia...


*********************************


*******************************


***************************


**********************************


************************************


*****************************************


******************************************






                                 Guess who... the dress above... issss ROBERTO CAVALLİ :D


**********************************


****************************


******************************


*******************************


*** & ***


That's all for now... Il be back with better ones I promise :D

P.S: This entry has been dedicated to my dear friend Berrak Yeşim Özkan :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder